Saturday 6 February 2016

Finish Number 1

2016 FAL


My first finish for the Finish Along. Here is my list Finish Along 2016

Well, I have to say that this is the ugliest quilt I have ever made. It is so not me and that is probably why it has taken so long to finish despite it being a simple pattern. It was started so long ago that I don't even know why I started it or what I thought I was going to do with it. Anyhow!



I quilted it myself with radiating lines from a centre point on the short ends out to the edge.




Now it will probably live in the back of the car.

While it will never be my favourite I am happy that it is finally finished. 


Happy Stitching

Jenell

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad for you that it is finished but I'm sure there are plenty of people who would love it! Perhaps you might like to gift it to charity? Anyway you have done something exciting with the quilting and that is all good practice. Thanks for participating in the FAL2016 from your global team of hosts. Would be great if you could add a link to your FAL proposal list on this post and any others you have and also link to the FAL in some way!

    ReplyDelete