Saturday 24 September 2016

It counts as a finish of sorts... doesn't it?

I have completed a layout and in my mind that counts as a finish of sorts. While my fabric selection looked good as a clump I was not happy with it once the blocks were completed.
This quilt will be a gift for a 10 year old boy. It started off as red blue and black only but needed a lift hence the yellow star in the centre.




The problem with having 20+ projects on the go is that I never have an uninterrupted finish but hey that works for me.

I love seeing what others are making and am linking up with Finish it up Friday.
Happy stitching.
Jenell

2 comments:

  1. Jenell, I've always loved that pattern. Think it looks great. I'm the same way about my work routine. It seems to work for me. That's why I set up WIPs Be Gone. He's going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is a perfect boy quilt. 1/2 square triangles are so versatile.

    ReplyDelete