Tuesday 4 April 2017

Finish Along - or Along Time Finishing

Well it is time to register for the Finish Along Quarter 2 and I have to confess that Quarter 1 did not prove to be any where near as productive as I hoped. I did complete 2 items off the list and moved another one further along but had really hoped to achieve more.


So on to the Q2 list.
Items 1 to 4 carry over from Quarter 1 and possibly too far back to track. They do have updated photos.
Items 5 to 8 are me being ambitious or maybe ridiculous.

1. All Linked Up - a kit from Connecting Threads and pattern by Crazy Mom Quilts using her Good Neighbours fabric line- just quilting and binding to go. I will be quilting this myself... somehow! The label is already embroidered for this one.




2. Jelly Roll Rain - needs basting and quilting. This was a Group Challenge in 2014, definitely time to get it done.


Walkers Road Quilts

3. Starry Night -the blocks have been completed they just need to be joined together and then the rest can be done. So far I have enjoyed making this quilt. The pattern can be found here.




4. PP Star Block Swap -  I have 11 blocks - make one more and put together.


Swap Blocks

5. NZ Plus Quilt - this quilt top is made from the fabrics I purchased while travelling in New Zealand with my mother. It just needs basting and then finishing.



6.. I Spy Squares 1 - blocks are all made.



7. I Spy Squares 2 - again the blocks are all made.



8. Modern Hex. - I had a completely different palette picked for this quilt but am now looking at the rainbow Kona Cottons and a silvery grey for the background. Getting to this is probably pushing it.



All the best for meeting your Quarter 2 goals.

Happy stitching

Jenell


4 comments:

  1. Starry Nights and Modern Hex are my favorites! I may have to make Starry Nights some day because I just love it! Good luck this quarter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fun, bright projects on your list. Have fun stitching and thanks for linking up to Quarter 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some beautiful projects in your list. Wishing you a lot of motivation and sewing time. Have fun and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome project...
    http://www.weaveron.com/

    ReplyDelete