Friday 5 June 2015

Has it Been That Long?

I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted anything. Life has been very busy and I have been sewing for the upcoming school fete. There have been items made to sell at the craft stall and a lot of bunting for decorating the school on the day. Below are the photos of the bunting triangles still waiting to be bound for hanging. The bunting in the photo is approximately one third of what I have cut. The school is where I work and our children have been educated. We only have our youngest left at school and he is in his second last year. We love our school, Prince of Peace Lutheran College. It truly is a wonderful place.





There has been much pinning and stabbing of fingers as I make my way through these 1763 triangles.





It will be a bright and colourful school on the big day. For the craft stall I have been appliquéing tea towels, making felt moose Christmas ornaments, topping hand towels and crocheting stars. I have plenty more fete projects planned but as per usual will probably run out of time.





I made the moose based on a picture I saw on-line. Unfortunately I do not know where I found the original picture, but I thought he was rather cute.

Anyway, back to the bunting.

Happy stitching.






No comments:

Post a Comment