Saturday 27 June 2015

Another project

I think you can never have enough projects on the go, that is my theory at least. I love to have many projects on the go at the same time and today I have pulled the fabric for another.

When my Mother in law passed away I was given all her fabric and the only request was that I make a quilt from it for her grandson, a gorgeous boy who is currently three and a half years old. The request was for a blue and red quilt. I have searched for something that I would enjoy making and that would suit the blue and red request for a boy that would see him grow. I found Nancy Mahoney's "True Colours"  http://nancymahoney.com/blog/2014/01/13/true-colors and decided that was the one to make. I have chosen many of the blue and red pieces from my MIL's stash and ordered Nancy's book Simple Circles and Quick Curves.

I am looking forward to starting this one but just may have to add an extra colour or two.


Maybe I should finish another project while I wait for the book, make some room in my sewing space.

Happy stitching

Jenell

No comments:

Post a Comment