Saturday 11 July 2015

Table Runner Swap

Another project has commenced. I have joined a swap to make a table runner for lovely quilter who is in the same block swap group as myself. My brief is to make a 21 inch square or 15 x 30 inch rectangle out of charm squares in bright colours. I looked at my options and have chosen to go with sophisticated brights by in the form of Gooseberry by Moda. I hope I have made the right choice. I have designed my own pattern and am going to paper piece a square table centre. As we have to work with charm squares my design has many pieces to enable the charm squares to be large enough to be trimmed back.

The design is made up of  on half rectangle triangles and fingers crossed it is going to look OK when completed.


Happy Stitching

Jenell

No comments:

Post a Comment