Thursday 10 December 2015

A Crazy Busy Llife

I have a crazy busy life but there is always time to sew. I have finished my Secret Santa gift and it is now wrapped and under the tree at work. I enjoyed making this one. The opportunity to use my scraps is always welcome and even though that crate of scraps is overflowing there is some satisfaction in not having to cut into my stash all the time.



I made my own version of Nancy Halvorsen's 'Joy to the World' wall quilt but turned it into a Christmas swag instead.


Work has been a constant of 12 hour days and sewing has been happening in the early hours of the morning quite often around 3am. I love the early morning as I am the only person awake in the house and it is so peaceful. A great time to get things done.


Enjoy your Christmas preparations.


Happy stitching

Jenell

No comments:

Post a Comment