Saturday 28 November 2015

Christmas is coming

I have been madly sewing gifts and one that I was making 12 times over for the lovely people that I work with has been a disaster so I am going to have to rethink that and put what I was making in the problem solving file for later. Maybe I will call that a head start for gift giving next year.

Anyway I have completed two more projects. They are Secret Santa Presents. One is a Christmas bunting using Nancy Halverson's fabrics. I have another 70 or so squares cut to sew up and they may become coasters to replace the above mentioned disaster. But this is the bunting.








I also made up a set of coasters for another Secret Santa present, quick and easy to do and am really happy with these.



Happy Stitching as you count down to Christmas.

Jenell

No comments:

Post a Comment