Saturday 28 January 2017

A Busy Backing

I was determined to use up every last leftover triangle from last week's flimsy to make the back for that same top. Apologies in advance for the terrible photo quality.

Red Black and White Quilt

I just about did. I think it took almost as long to piece as the quilt front but I am so happy with it. The piecing is not curved. There was a breeze while I was taking the photograph and the quilt would not stay still. 


Red Black and White Quilt

Now just to quilt it. It has been so hot and humid here in Brisbane that I am putting off trying to push the quilt through my old Bernina. I am loving the cobwebs in the lights that we always have hanging across our deck. Happy stitching everyone.

Linking up to Finish it up Friday and Finished or Not Friday

Jenell

1 comment:

  1. My mom used to call the cob webs our 'science projects'

    ReplyDelete