Saturday 11 February 2017

The Triangles are on Their Way Out

I have finished my triangle quilt and am so happy with how it looks. it was made with the fabric I had left from my Pink Ribbon Raffle Quilt last year and will be going to the Children's Hospital. 

Red Black and White Quilt

Red Black and White Quilt

The photo of the back shows my Straight line diagonal quilting which is in a red wine colour on both the front and back of the quilt.


Red Black and White Quilt

The quilt measures 55 x 55 inches. All fabric including the extra backing pieces came from the cupboard and many of the triangles pieces are from the Harajuku line by Greta Lynn for Kanvas. I have very few triangles leftover which are now in the over flowing scrap bag.

This is the first completed item from my Finish Along Quarter 1 list.


I am again linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts Finish it up Friday and for the first time with Busy Hands Quilts Finished or Not Friday


Happy stitching everyone!
Jenell
.

6 comments:

  1. That turned out lovely! That little heart on the bottom is just the perfect thing! Great finish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! I love the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful and I love the subtlety of the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful quilt. I just finished a triangle quilt too .... on my next one I hope to remember to add a clever little heart as you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how your triangle quilt came out!!! Great pieced backing. Love how you quilted it. I'm going to look around for that line.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love a triangle quilt! This is a beautiful finish. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete