Saturday 18 February 2017

A Finish Catch Up

This is a quilt I finished a while ago. I love bright colours and wanted a quick and easy quilt. I decided I would make a stack and slash quilt, that would be a quick project. Well quick and easy took about 8 years to finish but now it is done. Just look at that beautiful Brisbane sunny day in the trees at the back of the photo. 
Walkers Road Quilts



I quilted it myself with large free form stars and asterisks.The binding is a black with white spots.
Walkers Road Quilts

This quilt is well loved and now resides in my daughter's car.

Walkers Road Quilts

Linking up with Finish it up Friday and Finished or Not Friday ,

Happy stitching.
Jenell

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a gorgeous coloured glass mosaic - great to get a lont-time UFO finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy quilt! It made me laugh how long it took to make your 'quick' quilt!

    ReplyDelete