Thursday 8 January 2015

Finishing Projects!


I have enjoyed peeking into the quilting world of Adrianne at On the Windy Side. She certainly churns out a lot of work. As I am feeling inspired by this and had promised myself that 2015 would be the year of finishing I am going to participate in the 2015 Finish-Along that she is hosting.


2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

So... here are the  projects I am hoping to complete in Quarter 1.


1. Australian Patchwork & Quilting Mystery Quilt - this needs the final rows added, borders, quilting and binding.

2. Deep Space - quilting and binding are all that is left for this one.
3. Squares - this one has been around for at least 8 years.  Two border pieces to add and then to finish it off.
I think this will keep me very busy.
Jenell




No comments:

Post a Comment