Saturday 3 January 2015

Let the Adventure Begin!


I commenced my 50th year a few weeks ago and have set myself the task of making a Dear Jane Quilt to mark the occasion and hopefully it will be well underway by my 50th birthday in December 2015. I have trawled through my fabric collection and settled on a more modern, slightly tropical colour selection for this quilt. hopefully it will be bright and fresh looking when it is finally completed. I love paper piecing and will use this method as much as possible in this quilt. I need to purchase some more fabric for this quilt and cannot wait to begin stitching it.

I want this blog to help to keep me on track.

Alongside the Dear Jane Quilt I have a few other projects which I would like to finish before the end of the year, so, it is going to be a busy one.

To add some colour to this post I have included a full picture of the quilt I made for my youngest child. It is the Judy Neimeyer pattern Tropical Rainbow.




If you happen to be passing through thank you for taking the time to have a look at my first post. Hopefully you will visit again.

Happy stitching.

Jenell

No comments:

Post a Comment