Thursday 6 July 2017

Finish Along or is it repeat again?

Quarter 2 was a bust! I was working on a Mystery Quilt Top swap and didn't really get anything else done. On the bright side my Mystery top is completed well before October. So here is my Quarter 3 list (looks very much like my Quarter 2 list).

1. All Linked Up -Slightly closer to finished. It is now basted and just needs more muscle built up to push it through my little old Bernina to bring it to a finish.
Walkers Road Quilt


2. New Zealand Plus Quilt - This one needs labelling and binding. Hopefully it will be finished soon.

Walkers Road Quilts

3. Bright Birch - I am taking this one on retreat at the end of July to get it put together.
Walkers Road Quilts

4. Starry Night - I had to unpick a block due to a silly error. I need to put that block back together and get on with it. I also think I have the border sitting the wrong way in this photo.
Paper Pieced; Walkers Road Quilts


5. Jelly Roll Rain - This is still waiting to be basted and then finished.

Walkers Road Quilts

Good Luck to everyone participating. I love seeing what everyone else is making.

Happy stitching

Jenell

No comments:

Post a Comment