Sunday 9 July 2017

Pink Bears have a new home

Walkers Road Quilts

 I finally finished the Pink Bear Quilt and passed it onto the the Grandma to be for her granddaughter due next month. These bears were great to make and I am very happy with the final quilt. The Bjorn the Bear pattern by Elizabeth Hartman was easy to follow and despite it feeling like there were a lot of pieces in each bear they came together fairly quickly.

#walkersroadquilts

All fabric came from my stash and given the request was for a more pastel quilt than I would usually make I enjoyed sorting through my fabrics to find them.

#walkersroadquilts

I love the Jelly Bean fabric.

#walkersroadquilts
#walkersroadquilts

The quilt measures approx 51 x 63 inches. I wavy line quilted it myself and the 2 fat quarters on the back were the fabric originally purchased by Grandma to meet the Woodland theme before baby's gender was known.

#walkersroadquilts

One last picture.

walkersroadquilts

Happy stitching everyone.

Jenell




4 comments:

  1. Love the bears and the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like it was fun to do. I love Teddy Bears. I love how it turned out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like it was fun to do. I love Teddy Bears. I love how it turned out for you.

    ReplyDelete