Saturday 17 December 2016

Audrey's Strawberry Fields

Strawberry Fields

I am sharing another finish which was part of my Christmas Preparation. This quilt is for a young lady named Audrey. It is a kit from Connecting Threads called Georgia's Quilt and is soft and pretty. My only variation to the pattern is the inner red border. I pulled a fabric from stash as I did not like the way the red gingham would not line up for me.

Strawberry Fields

I quilted it with free form wavy lines side to side which was a quick way to finish it up. The hand stitched label is also part of the backing and quilted as well.
Strawberry Fields

Strawberry Fileds


It is backed with a soft pink with white buttons patterned fabric and all the left overs from the front. It measures 86 by 66 inches.

Strawberry Fileds

This is another of my Quarter 4 Finish Along list and is now off my very extensive UFO list.

2016 FAL

Strawberry Fields



I will link up with Crazy Mom Quilts Finish it up Friday.

Happy stitching

Jenell

3 comments:

  1. I love this quilt. The fabric you chose is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty quilt - I'm sure Audrey is very pleased with it. Love the additional red border it really adds to the design. Congratulations on the finish and thank you for participating in the 2016FAL, on behalf of all the hosts!

    ReplyDelete