Saturday 17 December 2016

Cup Cake Anyone?

2016 FAL

These have been a work in progress for a long time and on many Finish Along lists including Quarter 4 this year. They were intended as gifts for my co workers but I think my expectation of my sewing machine was too high and it could not cope with the thickness of all the layers when trying to sew them together, but, persistence does pay off. So this year they were completed and I was able to gift them to the lovely ladies that I work with.



I used the Hot Cakes Cupcake Oven Mitts Pattern by Susie C Shore designs. This was a great pattern to follow. My sewing difficulties were due to the fact that I added an extra layer of batting to the main part of the mitt.



Linking up again with Crazy Mom Quilts Finish it up Friday.

Happy Stitching.

Jenell

4 comments:

  1. Very nice job. I think they turned out cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute!! Thank you for sharing and for participating in the 2016 FAL. Hope to see you at the 2017 FAL. Commenting on behalf of the 2016 Global FAL Host Team.

    ReplyDelete