Saturday 31 December 2016

Farewell 2016 - Final Finish

Christmas Hanging

This bunting was finished before Christmas. It was my Secret Santa Present for my work colleague. The pattern is by Smee Designs. I love making nativity based hangings for Secret Santa Presents. 

Christmas hanging

Christmas Hanging

Christmas Hanging

Christmas Hanging

It is an opportunity to attack the scrap stash and so far each one has been well received.


Christmas Hanging

Linking up with Crazy Mom Quilts for the last time in 2016.

I hope you all had a wonderful 2016. All the best 2017 and Happy Stitching.

Jenell

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Your fabric choices are pretty awesome. Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never thought about making a nativity bunting! How clever! I am putting this on my to-do list. I bet your coworker loved it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Smee Designs as well as your choice of fabrics. Great Gift.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete